2011-06-26 / Community View

Wedding chapel officially open



New Hope Missionary Church and Wedding Chapel, located at 1009 N. Saginaw in Lapeer, held its official ribbon cutting ceremony with the Lapeer Area Chamber of Commerce for the newly renovated wedding chapel on May 22. Pictured are (left to right): Lynn McLean, The Rev. Gerald Sims and Diane Jones. New Hope Missionary Church and Wedding Chapel, located at 1009 N. Saginaw in Lapeer, held its official ribbon cutting ceremony with the Lapeer Area Chamber of Commerce for the newly renovated wedding chapel on May 22. Pictured are (left to right): Lynn McLean, The Rev. Gerald Sims and Diane Jones.

Return to top

Copyright © 2009-2017 The County Press, All Rights Reserved

Click here for the E-Edition
2011-06-26 digital edition

Unrestricted access available to web site subscribers

Subscribers to the County Press newspaper can now purchase the complete online and E-Edition of the paper for as little as $5 for three months. If you want a six month subscription to the online edition it is $10 and a full year can be purchased for $20.

Non-subscribers can sign up for the online version for $15 for three months, $30 for six months and $60 for an annual subscription.